- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payment has been cleared.
- Payments received Wednesday (noon and after EST), Thursday, and Friday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address. Please double-check your address in your order confirmation.
- We do not offer refunds for orders where carriers determine there is no safe location to leave the package.
- Frags 2 Fishes is not responsible for misplaced, lost, or stolen packages during transit. USPS, FedEx, or UPS are responsible for packages during transit. We will do our best to assist you with any issues.
- For shipping delays or other issues, please contact the appropriate carrier (USPS, FedEx, or UPS). We will do our best to help you obtain transit information for your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once the carrier responds to your claim, we will take further action as necessary. We appreciate your patience during this process.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee compensation from USPS, FedEx, or UPS, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders will be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Livestock will not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses or outside the Continental 48 states.
- No refunds will be issued for orders with insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid addresses.
- Shipping occurs Monday through Wednesday, with possible delays due to inclement weather. We will contact you if there are any delays.
- No refunds on shipping costs for any reason.
Domestic Shipping and Handling
- Shipping rates for livestock are calculated based on location and order total. Please use the shipping calculator to determine your rate. Additional charges may apply for fish orders due to larger boxes and increased shipping costs.
- Shipping rates for dry goods are calculated at actual ground rates.
- Shipping surcharges may apply for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. We will contact you after ordering. We do not ship livestock to these locations.
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges are allowed.
- Color accuracy is not guaranteed for WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) items due to variations in lighting, monitor settings, and tank environments.
- No refunds for deaths occurring during or after the acclimation process.
- Orders canceled prior to shipping are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Policy
- Photos of any DOAs must be sent to us via email within 1 hour of delivery confirmation by the carrier. Photos must show the DOAs still in the sealed bag. After receiving photos, we will advise on next steps. Do not discard DOAs until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed and photos are sent within the 1-hour window, we will issue store credit for the total purchase price, excluding shipping charges. Failure to notify us within the 1-hour time period will void any guarantees. No refunds will be given, only store credit.
- All fish orders must include a video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA fish.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delays.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- Please ask any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing the best possible customer service and will work with you to resolve any issues that may arise.
Phone: (123) 456-7890