- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Payments received Wednesday (noon and after EST), Thursday, and Friday, orders will ship on Monday of the upcoming week
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday, orders will be ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Customers are responsible for providing a shipping address that is safe to deliver.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. Therefore, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where carriers determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- Frags 2 Fishes is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS, FedEx, or UPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Frags 2 Fishes has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact USPS, FedEx, or UPS customer service to help answer and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS, FedEx, or UPS responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- Frags 2 Fishes DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- Livestock will only be shipped to the Continental 48 states.
- Frags 2 Fishes WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- We ship only Monday through Wednesday.
- Shipping can be delayed at our discretion due to inclement weather conditions, we will contact you in the event of a delay.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Shipping to local zip codes (please use shipping calculator to see if your zip code qualifies) is flat $10 for dry goods. and $15 for livestock via either FedEx or UPS ground service. Livestock orders over $50 have discounted local livestock shipping of $10. Outside of these zip codes for livestock items is flat $55.00 for orders under $50 and $45 for orders over $50 for overnight shipping and actual ground rates for dry goods. Shipping discounts only apply if the first order placed is over $50. Combined orders do not qualify for a discounted shipping rate. Order totals are calculated based on the shipping method. $20 in livestock items and $40 in dry goods would not qualify for discounted livestock shipping.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands will have additional shipping surcharges calculated after order is placed (we will contact you after ordering.) We DO NOT ship livestock to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
- All sales are final.
- No exchange.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, and tank environment.
- No guarantees on color accuracy due to the variations in monitors and individual settings.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after your acclimation process.
- All orders cancelled prior to being shipped are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Photos of any DOAs must be sent to us via email within 1hr of delivery confirmation by carrier. Photos must be of DOAs still in sealed bag. After receiving photos we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by us and photos sent within 1 hr we will issue a store credit for the total purchase price minus any shipping charges. Failure to notify us within the 1hr time period will void any guarantees. No refunds will be given, only store credit.
- All fish orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA fish.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- Please ask any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.
*DOA = Dead On Arrival
- Points on all purchases in store and online are earned at 5 points per dollar spent. Certain MAP items earn 1 point per dollar spent or are exempt from earning points as per the manufacture’s MAP policy.
- Points do not expire and can be used at any time.
- Current points balance can be found in the My Account section of the website or by asking a store associate.
- Points are not automatically credited to an order and once an order is placed the order cannot be modified to use your points.
- Points are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- When an item is purchased using points and a refund is issued the points used will be credited back to your account.
- Any extra points promotions are only valid during the duration of the promotion and are not valid on previous purchases.
- The points program is subject to cancellation at anytime without notice and without obligation to redeem earned points.