The Scribbled Boxfish, Ostracion solorensis, also known as the Reticulate Boxfish, is a unique boxfish species with beautiful black, white, and yellow striping and patterning all across its small body. It is native to the oceans of the western Pacific.
- best kept in a tank of at least 100 gallons with a sandy substrate and plenty of live rock
- should be housed away from other cowfish or boxfish
- may nip at small sessile inverts
- should be fed a varied omnivorous diet
- must be cared for by an experienced aquarist