The Lifegard Aquatics Turbo Reactor Nano Top Flow Media Reactor is engineered to the highest quality and efficiency to promote the growth of nitrate and phosphate reducing bacteria and enzymes. The Turbo Reactor has a unique high flow spinning action to provide the highest water quality in a short time. This is not your average media reactors with a lazy flow through. The internal mechanism provides a unique anti-clumping spiral flow that maximizes the media contact time and flow through, resulting in an accelerated chemical and biological filtration to quickly remove nitrates, phosphates, slime algae and other nuisance algae from marine and freshwater aquariums.
The design allows for easy maintenance. Whether you want to change, add or mix media, simply unscrew the plastic screws on the top to remove the top cover and it opens up for full access. Turbo Reactors are designed to run bio-pellets of all shapes and sizes, GFO, carbon, etc. They come with diffuser plates and 2 pieces of foam for GFO and other fine filter media.
- Owner’s Manual
- For in sump use
- Recommended for aquariums from 10 to 75 gallons
- Hand crafted from high quality acrylic for use with bio-pellets, GFO, or carbon
- Includes high quality, quiet and energy efficient Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Pro Model 400 Pump for maximized performance
- Built-in flow control
- Easy out of the box setup. No need for any flexible tubes, PVC pipes, ball valves or other fittings that clutter the limited space under the tank
- Easy maintenance
- Small footprint to fit minimum space. 13.7″ X 3.15″ X 3.15″.